The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

8 hours ago, The Grohl said:

But what if we don't want to split up duties so we can cover Kevin AND Billie :shifty:

I’m sure there plenty of jobs, I mean we need to check Billie has red socks, we need security, Kevin must spend ages in his hair…. Or do you just want to ‘contain’ Kevin? 😉

• Like 1

I'm assuming it's just a teaser and whole interview not out yet, keep an eye on the Italian fandom on FB etc, am sure they will share it.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

I never liked it when he went back to blonde, but I totally agree, I love it this time! I think I like that it’s more golden than bleached and his roots are showing through. Looks so good.

Definitely agreed! #TeamDarkRoots 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Yes, if he's totally blonde it just looks weird. The dark roots really add that pop. I do miss the black, but he's looking really great right now. LOVE him in that interview snippet! :wub: The eyeliner makes me so happy!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

Last year I broke Billie's funko pop when I found out I had the Covid two days before the concerts. 
This year I couldn't get a ticket to Milan, for that fckng small show, and I broke my copy of Bullet in a Bible (by the way I bought it used 12 years ago) 

Ah oops, this is the "fangirls" topic
I think I've really got problems. 
I love this band, this band saved my life and help me in all of my teenage years
But lately following them and being disappointed really hurts. 

My hella small tour

Edited by idontcareifyoudont
  • Sad 3

It totally does look like that! ^ Billie's head on a green background. That's so random and funny. Maybe it's an inside joke? 

• Like 3

I have absolutely deranged ADHD mile-a-minute fangirl thoughts whenever Green Day plays a televised event. Tonight’s CFL halftime show started off with a drone shot of the stage and I was like, “Haha cool okay zoom in. Zoom in. The song is starting ZOOM IN. BILLIE IS SINGING ZOOM IN ON HIM.” 😂

I then proceeded to obsess over his jacket and worry about him falling down the stairs (???) that were on the stage to get to the catwalk.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 11/18/2023 at 9:49 PM, Montclare said:

I love how happy Kevin looks here.

DIOYYR2.png

An4THQf.png

Also, is it just me, does that look like a framed picture of Billie on the drum riser?

Hahaha lovers 🥰

• Like 2
  • Love 1