The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

2 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Me to my husband, while we were watching the video: "The fangirls thread is still gonna think he looks hot/young even with zombie makeup." :lol: 

Yeah people will still find a way to say ''look how Billie can't age! He look like he's 30!''

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, The Grohl said:

In Green Day lore, yes 😂 Oh no roaming the streets with zombie Billie searching for flesh. A fate worse than death.

Wait...does that mean Kevin's a zombie too? 🫢

I was hoping zombie Kevin would be in the video. :lol:

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Y'all know I'll never fangirl over the blond, but I will fangirl over the flash of bellie.

I need to go watch the video again. Not sure HOW i missed this?!?!?! 😍

• Haha 2

omggg Billie in the promo photos! Looks so good in the all black outfit <333 Blonde Billie is here to stay!!! (๑•͈ᴗ•͈)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, jengd said:

Ok so the video is great and all but I'm going to need one without the zombie make up!  

I can do zombie makeup, but not the eyebrow ridge prosthetic that he had. Like I said in the Instagram thread, he doesn't look like Billie anymore with it and it takes me out of the experience of the video a little. He'd totally look hot in just some basic zombie makeup and his natural face. Not sure what the makeup artists were going for there. Mike and Tré look fine. Honestly that brow ridge is more of a Frankenstein's monster thing, not a zombie thing. Maybe they were intimidated by how hot Billie is and needed to make him look uglier for their mental health. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Slave To The Network said:

Honestly that brow ridge is more of a Frankenstein's monster thing, not a zombie thing. 

I had the same exact thought.

• Like 2

Ha, just commented on the single thread that I am amazed how different he looks with that prosthetic, it changes him so much but I agree, it’s a bit more Frankenstein’s monster than zombie.  He must have still looked too hot as a zombie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Finally watching footage from WWWY and omg the floof!! It makes his head look so big and his body look so tiny and he's so damn cute I just wanna squeeze him 🤗

• Love 3

3 hours ago, pouty bitch said:

Finally watching footage from WWWY and omg the floof!! It makes his head look so big and his body look so tiny and he's so damn cute I just wanna squeeze him 🤗

Big head, tiny body just like husky puppies! 🥹

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 10/25/2023 at 6:48 AM, Montclare said:

Y'all know I'll never fangirl over the blond, but I will fangirl over the flash of bellie.

High-resolution bellie 🤩

f48dbdc70fff01d244783508c50dcec37c631d90

• Haha 1
  • Love 2