The Green Day Fangirls' Confessions Thread

BeachBum

Okay he's blonde...not my favorite but I'm coping with it.  He looks gorgeous 😍 but he'd be even more gorgeous darker!  

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Vintage Disciple said:

Okay he's blonde...not my favorite but I'm coping with it.  He looks gorgeous 😍 but he'd be even more gorgeous darker!  

Me: Gets a livestream notification.  Looks.  Oh, he's still blond.  Goes back to what I was doing.

I'm starting to worry the next era will be blond.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Me: Gets a livestream notification.  Looks.  Oh, he's still blond.  Goes back to what I was doing.

I'm starting to worry the next era will be blond.

Damn...same!  I always looked forwared to the launch of the new record/tour when he got a makeover and had black hair!  🥺

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pouty bitch said:

He looks so good in the penis video! Blonde floof and such pretty eyes

I'm so glad I have context here because otherwise 😂

You know I'm hot and cold on blond Billie but he looked so cute last night 🥰

• Like 4

Don’t think so, he’s had that a while now but it’s the closest pic I’ve seen,  hadn’t realised it had 80 on it, had looked like stones or something before.

28 minutes ago, jengd said:

Don’t think so, he’s had that a while now but it’s the closest pic I’ve seen,  hadn’t realised it had 80 on it, had looked like stones or something before.

And there’s a J so looks like BJ and 80

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1

39 minutes ago, Squashie said:

I thought the newer ring was silver/white gold, but apparently it's gold. 

That's what I thought that's why I thought this was a new one.

Also, his skin is looking amazing.  I wonder if he's using one of those red light/led face masks that's so popular right now.

7 hours ago, Vintage Disciple said:

This part when he says we love you was too damned cute!  🥰

jZxTWsr.jpg

Just noticed...new ring?

He looks gorgeous blonde🥰🥰

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Montclare said:

Thank God it's gone!  That Spanx thing or whatever it was was horrible.

Thank you for the second one now I can pretend his hair's black again too!  :ga:

• Haha 1

On 9/25/2023 at 7:32 PM, Montclare said:

Hey!  I actually have something positive to say!  The evil undershirt is gone!

And in this one, I can pretend his hair's black and enjoy the bit of bellie. :)

And the Chucks are back too! No clunky running shoes 

(Although, I don't blame him for the clunky running shoes at previous shows. Foot issues are a b.i.t.c.h.)

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, mies said:

Am I the only one who would love to see Billie with grey hair? I think i’m officially getting old 😅

See the promotional posts from F1 in Singapore last year he was pretty grey. It was just after that that he chose the blonde option and has kept it ever since. It hides grey much better than dark dyes. I’m okay with grey, blonde or whatever he’s comfortable with but the black is my least favorite at this point. When your skin starts aging and you get paler, dark hair looks like a wig. It ages you up not down. The grey he looks his age and that’s fine but he may not be ready for that as a celebrity. The blonde does age him down a bit, it looks the best on him.

• Like 2

I totally agree that the jet black is really aging on people who are naturally greying.  I wouldn’t have a problem with it being natural, I thought the grey he has looked pretty good, he could do the trendy thing ( I believe) and go really grey but as @pacejunkie punk says he may not feel ready for It.  I don’t like blonde when it’s just done but love it once his roots are dark again.

• Like 1

He's cute af no matter what but I kinda wanna see him dye it an unnatural/groovy colour for fun since we've not seen that in like 30 years lol (other than that one pic from like 2014 or smth)

• Like 2