Green Day Instagram Photos

BeachBum

7 hours ago, Undómiel said:

Were those recovery legging things in Beejs latest set? You know, like athletes wear for muscle recovery after a race? 

(Makes perfect sense that he would wear some after a show, I'd just never really thought about it before)

One of the comments was that the person had looked them up and they were advertised as “ legs like new quicker” or something along those lines.  I wondered if they were either compression or ice packs, I know lots of drummers ice heir hands and wrists after a show.

Did anyone one notice Lennie’s red harness says “service dog”.  Wonder what that’s about?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jengd said:

One of the comments was that the person had looked them up and they were advertised as “ legs like new quicker” or something along those lines.  I wondered if they were either compression or ice packs, I know lots of drummers ice heir hands and wrists after a show.

Did anyone one notice Lennie’s red harness says “service dog”.  Wonder what that’s about?

I would guess compression. 

I didn't notice the harness, but emotional support maybe? 

Also, picture 14 of Billie's post if the funniest thing 😂 love it 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jengd said:

He could be an emotional support dog or something, or he could just have on a vest from Amazon so he could go see his dad inside. :lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

He could be an emotional support dog or something, or he could just have on a vest from Amazon so he could go see his dad inside. :lol:

Maybe the hotel or where ever they are doesn't normally allow pets

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jengd said:

5 hours ago, CristhyneS said:

I would guess compression. 

The leg machine circulates air to help reduce the lactic acid buildup in the muscles and promote blood flow. They are similar to what people who are in hospitals wear to lessen the chance of blood clots.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2