Green Day Q&A Thread

Liam

This is uncomfortable to read, you're all so hostile for no reason.

Maybe that's because you're guys? Oh wait, this one's a guy, too and look what he's saying:

THIS.

There's no need for that sexist tone. Stereotyping men as hostile is no better than stereotyping women as bitchy.

This is uncomfortable to read, you're all so hostile for no reason.

Maybe that's because you're guys? Oh wait, this one's a guy, too and look what he's saying:

THIS.

Sorry for passionately disliking Dos. Guess we can't all be like Koal

Guess we can't all be like Koal

I'm putting Koal in your stocking for Christmas.

I certainly didn't expect that plot twist :o

I have no idea what is going on. Something about a slasher fan-fic involving Tim and I being sexually active mooses?

• Like 2

I have no idea what is going on. Something about a slasher fan-fic involving Tim and I being sexually active mooses?

Yeah, Iva happened again :lol: :lol:

• Like 1

Maybe I'm wrong, but correcting someone and saying what's good or bad is not really my definition of stating an opinion.

Oh, and no need to talk to me in that tone.

I didn't know posts had a tone? Or any audible component whatsoever? :lol:

I'd like to challenge anyone who has a different opinion to me to a fight to the death.

I'll lynch you on the behalf of all the sensible folks of GDC since not liking Longview is an unforgivable, venomous, atrocious, pugnacious, froward and all-around blasphemous crime, and your soul deserves to be eternally accursed vexatiously.

:P

This is the second occasion in two days I impend to slay you.

:lol:

• Like 4

I'll lynch you on the behalf of all the sensible folks of GDC since not liking Longview is an unforgivable, venomous, atrocious, pugnacious, froward and all-around blasphemous crime, and your soul deserves to be eternally accursed vexatiously.

:P

This is the second occasion in two days I impend to slay you.

:lol:

You're scaring me now :lol:

I'll just sit on you tbh.

You're scaring me now :lol:

I'll just sit on you tbh.

If your arse is still cooking, you will burn my face :o

But I won't back down. If this'll be our flight to death we'll go there together!

• Like 2

Alright, seriously now. If someone has a different opinion, there's no need to crush it, and can disagree like civilised people without any bad blood. People may dislike or like Dos, for example, but there's nothing wrong with either of them. Basically, disagreeing with someone is not vile or unkind, as it's as valid an opinion as yours.

Obviously, though, there's no need to act like one's own personal opinion is the right one, as art is always subjective. So yeah, people may disagree with you, and it's natural, but the bad blood is hardly necessary. That applies to all of us.

That's exactly what I tried to point out, but instead it turned out in a smartass travesty.
  • Like 1

He was doing it on the Dookie tour, pretty much as soon as they were playing in big arenas I think. I'll find a video of it when I get the chance. I love seeing early videos of him doing that :lol:, he did it in such a sarcastic but also silly and playful way back then. Nice way of poking fun at the idea of being rockstars playing in a big venue but also just genuinely having fun and involving the crowd.

A video would be awesome!

This thread should be re-named "ask your green day questions and Hermione will answer them". <3

Kind of like "Dear Abby" but all GD-related lol :P

• Like 2