Green Day Q&A Thread

Liam

Here's the closest we have thanks to Ham Sascale.

Pictures on ceiling, oh,

Wanna know.

Until the (?) made an oh...

Wanna know.

Sometimes I'm like a dog in heat

In the middle of summer street.

It seemed like (?).

Wanna know.

Bite my lip and close my eyes,

Fucking (Fuck me!) myself to paradise.

Some say, "Ouit, or I'll go blind."

But it's just a myth.

Screw the meaning of this song

As I mumble.

Or can I take it to the...

Let's mumble!

Sometimes I'm like a dog in heat

In the middle of the street.

Can I be (?) alone...

Wanna know.

Bite my lip and close my eyes,

Fucking yourself to paradise.

Some say, "Ouit, or I'll go blind."

But it's just a myth.

Lol, lyrics are less cryptic XD

Kind of an "out-there" question but I'm asking because I really don't know how this stuff works. So...

Did Billie Joe get paid to play with the Replacements?

Probably, he also played the whole show like other members.

Hey, maybe you guys can help. I am looking for a high quality picture of the Kerplunk flower. I've googled it, but there are just pretty small. It's be great ;)

So after 10 years I have enough of just keeping it to myself, but it stops here! RIGHT NOW!

jk, I was just wondering what the following line from "St. Jimmy" means - it doesn't make much sense (it goes beyond MY English):

"...and a taste for suicidal"

So after 10 years I have enough of just keeping it to myself, but it stops here! RIGHT NOW!

jk, I was just wondering what the following line from "St. Jimmy" means - it doesn't make much sense (it goes beyond MY English):

"...and a taste for suicidal"

I'd say it just means he's reckless. Metaphors.
  • Like 2

What does Billie Joe say at the end of On The Wagon ?? I hear something like "Well done" which makes sense but it might be "Hold on", I don't know...

What does Billie Joe say at the end of On The Wagon ?? I hear something like "Well done" which makes sense but it might be "Hold on", I don't know...

Sounds like "hold on"
  • Like 1

Going through the hard drive of an old computer, there's an MP3 in a Green Day folder in which Hartley Hare is depressed. What the fuck is up with that?

Going through the hard drive of an old computer, there's an MP3 in a Green Day folder in which Hartley Hare is depressed. What the fuck is up with that?

What?

• Like 1

Did Green Day say that they liked the 5sos cover of American Idiot? Cause that's what all the 5sos fangirls are saying on youtube in response to all the Green Day fans that hate the cover

Did Green Day say that they liked the 5sos cover of American Idiot? Cause that's what all the 5sos fangirls are saying on youtube in response to all the Green Day fans that hate the cover

I don't think they've said much of anything lately. They'd probably feel honored, though.

I don't think they've said much of anything lately. They'd probably feel honored, though.

Yeah, I don't think they've said anything. Stupid people arguing with false points.

Great, now that I watched that one 5sos video, youtube thinks I want to subscribe to every boyband vevo channel. Fuck off ye twats.

• Like 3

Yeah, I don't think they've said anything. Stupid people arguing with false points.

Great, now that I watched that one 5sos video, youtube thinks I want to subscribe to every boyband vevo channel. Fuck off ye twats.

You could try asking Mike on Instagram what he thought.

lel

Just delete it from your viewing history.

• Like 1

Just delete it from your viewing history.

I can't even find my youtube inbox without going to my email and opening it from the link they sent me :P

I can't even find my youtube inbox without going to my email and opening it from the link they sent me :P

I would attempt to explain how but it's late and I'm tired. :lol:

No, they've never made any comments about it. Some foolish person on tumblr decided to add some fake captions to some random screencaps of Billie being interviewed, of him saying how great 5sos are. Really bad ones that don't even sound like him. Maybe that's where that false info has come from. Or they might just be talking shit.

• Like 1