Green Day Q&A Thread

Liam

Well if you use ebay you can get copies for around $6 (note that Australia so US prices should be lower). I have brought a lot of cds from ebay and some copies are in perfect condition and you couldn't they were used.

So quick question....Are these prices normal for used Green Day CD's, AI and above? These are local record store prices btw. I have NOT seen a used copy of American Idiot sell for less than 10 bucks. I think that's a little outrageous. American Idiot is ten years old after all. What do you guys think?

American Idiot: $11.99

21st CBD: $11.99

Uno: $12.99

Dos: $12.99

Tre: $12.99

So damn cheap. In Croatia prices are like this.

American Idiot: $14.99

21st CBD : $17.99

Uno, Dos or Tre- $25,99

So damn cheap. In Croatia prices are like this.

American Idiot: $14.99

21st CBD : $17.99

Uno, Dos or Tre- $25,99

What are new prices?

Wait, these prices are for used?! I wouldn't be willing to pay more than maybe £1.50 for a used album, whatever it was. Luckily that's roughly the market value these days.

April of 2014. Checked.

No he's assuming those prices you posted are for used items and was wondering what the cost of them brand new is. My guess is that those are the new prices.

No he's assuming those prices you posted are for used items and was wondering what the cost of them brand new is. My guess is that those are the new prices.

Oh, well, yeah, i was posting prices for brand new.

Here, for used? Well, probably at least half of what i said.

Yeah those prices I posted were all from used copies. They're USD prices of course. I was just annoyed cause right after that, I saw American Idiot at Walmart and Best Buy for $7.00. Seems record store pricing is nuts if it's anything beyond Warning and up, considering I bought Insomniac and Dookie for like 2 bucks each, at said store.

Can someome tell me what gig this is from I thought it may have been storytellers but that was shot in colour /:?

It's from Storytellers 2005, but that "Green Day HDTV" guy changed it to black & white and used the full songs (from the WMUWSE & JOS singles).

It's from Storytellers 2005, but that "Green Day HDTV" guy changed it to black & white and used the full songs (from the WMUWSE & JOS singles).

Ahh okay thankyou

I was interested to read in the Muse Diaries that Brit had visited Australia many times - does anyone know if Adrienne has visited OZ. :)

Being from the land down under I would really like to find out but im sure she has :)

Being from the land down under I would really like to find out but im sure she has :)

Yep apparently in 2009 - I would like to know if that was her only visit.

Is that the JAR tattoo? If so, then yes

JAR tattoo is on his left arm, isn't it?

I'm looking for better picture of that one:

2l9tdur.jpg

Why is Brain Stew forbidden to listen after 9/11? What the fuck?

if you are referring to what I think you are referring to, that list itself is pretty much a big what the fuck :P

if you are referring to what I think you are referring to, that list itself is pretty much a big what the fuck :P

The list, yes.

The list, yes.

It wasn't banned, it was "suggested" that stations didn't play it. The list was of songs the government felt "lyrically questionable", which is pretty laughable and pathetic. My guess is that Brain Stew was included because it seems like someone on the verge of a breakdown and they felt that was "questionable" considering what most people in the US were feeling at the time. But there's no way of knowing for sure why they included it. The list didn't seem really based on any objective reasoning.

• Like 2

Does anyone know who that guy was that mimicked the Billie Joe Jr. Interview just to exaggerate him and make him look stupid? I kind of want to make him disappear. ( if you haven't seen it just look up Billie Joe Jr. On youtube And it will most likely come up)

Does anyone know who that guy was that mimicked the Billie Joe Jr. Interview just to exaggerate him and make him look stupid? I kind of want to make him disappear. ( if you haven't seen it just look up Billie Joe Jr. On youtube And it will most likely come up)

Dude it's called a parody...

Relax some don't be uptight

Can't believe I've never seen that in 7 years. It's crap (probably why it's not been discussed on GDC in all that time) but nothing to be bothered by, it's just a joke even if a poorly executed one.

• Like 1

Dude it's called a parody...

Relax some don't be uptight

But admit it, it's dumb.

I actually thought that parody was pretty funny. Less of a personal attack on Billie and more of just a commentary on those sort of videos in general.