Green Day Q&A Thread

Liam

Is there a TAB anywhere for the acoustic version of Stay the Night from demolicious????

It sounds different (apart from tempo) than the normal version however I can't bloody work it out.

Is there a TAB anywhere for the acoustic version of Stay the Night from demolicious????

It sounds different (apart from tempo) than the normal version however I can't bloody work it out.

It's the same as the regular but in Ab. Go here, find "transpose" on the left side of the screen and press up six times.

What is the song title that has the lyrics "I don't want your sympathy, I just want your honesty"?

• Like 1

What is the song title that has the lyrics "I don't want your sympathy, I just want your honesty"?

Lazy Bones

What exactly are Pre Gap songs??

Some CDs contain secret songs that can only be accessed by putting the CD in the player, pressing play, then before track 1 starts pressing rewind. There's a list of known songs here.

Some CDs contain secret songs that can only be accessed by putting the CD in the player, pressing play, then before track 1 starts pressing rewind. There's a list of known songs here.

Only some CD players can do it, too.

Any new news on that Pre-Dookie footage requiring documentary?

Corbett posts pictures on Instagram every so often. He mentioned an "East Bay" documentary, he may be making in addition to this. Which is pretty smart, while interviewing guys like Eggplant and Larry Livermore about Green Day, he can also interview them about the East Bay punk scene, and use different parts for both pieces.

• Like 2

Corbett posts pictures on Instagram every so often. He mentioned an "East Bay" documentary, he may be making in addition to this. Which is pretty smart, while interviewing guys like Eggplant and Larry Livermore about Green Day, he can also interview them about the East Bay punk scene, and use different parts for both pieces.

What is his instagram or is it secret?

I just finished checking for pregap songs, sadly they were none. Although I did notice that albums before and including Nimrod (exception of 39SOSH and Kerplunk although I have the newer reprise version so it was likely to of been changed) have a 3 second pregap whereas everything after Nimrod has only 2 seconds. Although that most likely means nothing.

• Like 1

I just finished checking for pregap songs, sadly they were none. Although I did notice that albums before and including Nimrod (exception of 39SOSH and Kerplunk although I have the newer reprise version so it was likely to of been changed) have a 3 second pregap whereas everything after Nimrod has only 2 seconds. Although that most likely means nothing.

The pressing plants changed/updated equipment in 1998 that may have something to do with that

• Like 1

I think it's all the same thing. He said recently (or someone said recently, can't think who) that they're not sure what form it'll take yet. I think billie and mike are 'producers' too.

• Like 1

The foxboro hot tubs EP that has Highway 1 on has( acording to wiki) different startings is this true?

The foxboro hot tubs EP that has Highway 1 on has( acording to wiki) different startings is this true?

Yes, the first thing they ever did was put up a free to download EP of 6 songs on their website (Stop Drop And Roll, Mother Mary, Ruby Room, Red Tide, Highway 1 and She's A Saint Not A Celebrity), and they had clips from old films at the beginning of them. They removed the film clips when they started charging money for the songs soon after that, I think because of copyright rules.

And you know what, posting this has made me realize I don't have those versions on my computer any more! Who knows where they can be downloaded?

Yes, the first thing they ever did was put up a free to download EP of 6 songs on their website (Stop Drop And Roll, Mother Mary, Ruby Room, Red Tide, Highway 1 and She's A Saint Not A Celebrity), and they had clips from old films at the beginning of them. They removed the film clips when they started charging money for the songs soon after that, I think because of copyright rules.

And you know what, posting this has made me realize I don't have those versions on my computer any more! Who knows where they can be downloaded?

Yeah you could download them for free on their myspace :lol: They are on youtube, for example

I have them on my laptop somewhere if anyone wants a download.

Yeah you could download them for free on their myspace :lol: They are on youtube, for examplehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6hcMfSsnzcI have them on my laptop somewhere if anyone wants a download.

We I'd love a download but aren't they copyrighted ? Because they were on the album and that's why Liam hasn't put them up?

We I'd love a download but aren't they copyrighted ? Because they were on the album and that's why Liam hasn't put them up?

Yeah I don't know. I downloaded them for free back when they put it on their myspace, so I don't know what's the deal with copyright now.

At least they're on youtube :)

Yeah I don't know. I downloaded them for free back when they put it on their myspace, so I don't know what's the deal with copyright now.At least they're on youtube :)

Yeah I may have to go and find them :) thanks anyway:)

I think it's all the same thing. He said recently (or someone said recently, can't think who) that they're not sure what form it'll take yet. I think billie and mike are 'producers' too.

Okay, thanks, I wasn't exactly sure. I didn't catch that, I wonder where it was said. It'll be interesting to see if they managed to get John on board with this. I hope so

This is a bit random but does anyone ever wonder what kind of apps billie mike tre and jason have on there iphones? This should be a fun little game xD