Random Green Day News

Hermione

???? :(

• Confused 1

I wonder if this could be in preperation for the AI 20th anniversary later this year, makes sense to me. Very happy about this

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Flynn said:

I wonder if this could be in preperation for the AI 20th anniversary later this year, makes sense to me. Very happy about this

I was wondering that too but then why would it be released as part of a single for 21 Guns which is 21CB era?  Hopefully they release it on a new deluxe AI version too. This one of the best one off songs they’ve ever done

• Like 1

Boulevard of Broken Dreams and Holiday also on US Spotify now as separate singles with their original artwork.

• Like 2

I hope the real se Cigarettes and Valentines as well as the VH1 Storytellers for the AI anniversary…also 21st Century Breakdown is turning 20 hope we get something for that or at least some for its 25th…as far as future records I’d LOVE in similar to Insomniac 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

I was wondering that too but then why would it be released as part of a single for 21 Guns which is 21CB era?  Hopefully they release it on a new deluxe AI version too. This one of the best one off songs they’ve ever done

that's just because it was already on there, i would assume they'd use the same for the AI anniversary and they unblocked it now which shows it there. eventually i have no doubt it'll be on the deluxe AI and I hope this means we'll get some news about that soon!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Crazy Bobby Sox isn’t being pushed. Great summer song.

• Like 1

Summer starts June 21st….wish Suzie Chapsticks or Bobby Sox can get some exposure 

Dickies Gets a ‘Dookie’ Makeover With Exclusive Green Day Collab: Here’s Where to Shop the Collection Online

Celebrate the 30th anniversary of the seminal rock album with limited-edition apparel any fan is sure to appreciate.

Green Day has been on the road for their The Saviors world tour, but they’re also celebrating a milestone anniversary: the 30th birthday of their album Dookie. To commemorate the moment, the “American Idiot” rock band has teamed up with Dickies to create a limited-edition collection of Dookie-themed merch from jackets to coveralls available on their website and select tour stops, and two graphic T-shirts that are exclusively available on Urban Outfitters.

https://www.billboard.com/culture/product-recommendations/green-day-dickies-dookie-collection-buy-online-1235710387/

The best all-time rock bands from the San Francisco Bay Area

Frontman/guitarist Billie Joe Armstrong and bassist Mike Dirnt started making music together in high school, located on the northern edge of the East Bay area in the tiny town of Rodeo. Eventually wunderkind drummer Tre Cool joined, and Green Day's road to pop rock dominance truly began. The band earned superstardom with 1994's Dookie, but as its popularity grew, the trio had to defend its credibility against the pop-punk posers label. However, Green Day started showing signs of maturity with albums like Nimrod (1997) and Warning (2000). Then, 2004's conceptual gem American Idiot merged its political interests with catchy hooks and riffs.

https://www.yardbarker.com/entertainment/articles/the_best_all_time_rock_bands_from_the_san_francisco_bay_area/s1__40498662

Not exactly news but ...

• Like 2

On 6/13/2024 at 9:18 AM, The Grohl said:

I just got my copy of this mag and I recommend it! I don't think there's any new interviews (I just quickly flipped through) but it does have old interviews, including the one Billie recently did with Guitar World. It also has brief essays about their albums. If you love magazines dedicated to one artist, you can't go wrong. 

• Like 4

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Johnny Rotten: ezgif.com-added-text.thumb.gif.9bc1d67cb9d811fda9c7f567919eef6f.gif

• Haha 2

• Like 2

Bill needs to stop with this bs protesters aren't for hamas, they're against a genocide in Gaza they're against Israeli government and corrupt prime minister netanyahu he's another criminal like putin and trump