Random Green Day News

Hermione

11 minutes ago, Spike said:

Billie Joe was in the new Gibson store in London today, and bought a shell pink ES335. I know this because half of my friends work there and I am personally very very sad. 

What! They didn’t contact you so you could dash round?? Bad friends 😂

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Sum 41 mentionning Green Day in their Facebook post.

img%5D

The actual owner of the Bookmobile deserves a shoutout, not Green Day who nothing to do with giving permission.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jengd said:

What! They didn’t contact you so you could dash round?? Bad friends 😂

To be fair they told me straight away but it would have taken at least 90 minutes to get there. Really glad I turned down a job offer there recently... 

• Thanks 1

I saw on Instagram that there was a new Gibson store opening in London at the weekend and wondered if Billie would visit whilst he was here

• Like 1

they got called the american Busted by the host lmfao 

• Haha 3

Kevin announced that his Nana Betty had passed away a few days ago. She went to all of his shows. She had many grandchildren and great grandchildren. You can look at Kevin's Instagram for more information and pictures. The topic a made honoring her got taken down, so I thought I could just share it here. R.I.P Nana Betty 🕊. 

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/C3_EFU3SeJf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Sad 2

Preston also tours with the Longshot, was in Foxboro Hottubs (side project), and toured with Billie Joe before. He is connected with Green Day to those of you wondering. 

Edited by GreenDayJunkie86

3 hours ago, GreenDayJunkie86 said:

Kevin announced that his Nana Betty had passed away a few days ago. She went to all of his shows. She had many grandchildren and great grandchildren. You can look at Kevin's Instagram for more information and pictures. The topic a made honoring her got taken down, so I thought I could just share it here. R.I.P Nana Betty 🕊. 

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/C3_EFU3SeJf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Fly high 🕊️

• Sad 1

Me too, have never seen it for sale but cost was very reasonable so I’m guessing it must be a UK mag. 

• Like 1

COFFEE AND REPENT:  

12 hours ago, That Dude said:

COFFEE AND REPENT:  

Watching rn! Also, I feel like The Forgotten. Did you seriously just acknowledge people who don't like your Coffee and Repent discussion but not those like me? Lol jk, it's fine.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The 99th revolution said:

Watching rn! Also, I feel like The Forgotten. Did you seriously just acknowledge people who don't like your Coffee and Repent discussion but not those like me? Lol jk, it's fine.

The 99 Revolution shall be called out...I mean shouted out in an upcoming video.  😄   In the meantime, a comment has been left for ya.

Where in the world did the time go?   It's lost inside GDC....

But in which thread in which topic? Green Day Chat? General Chat? Downloads?