Random Green Day News

Hermione

I’d like to point out that the premise of their headline is pretty much what I said about the Network album when it came out. Where are my residuals? 😡

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Green Day will be in Fortnite 🤦‍♂️
At least it's not a skin. It's songs from Dookie.

1 minute ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Green Day will be in Fortnite 🤦‍♂️
At least it's not a skin. It's songs from Dookie.

I guess that's better than the Angry Birds crossover 

Weren’t they going to be on a British radio show this week? I can’t remember what day it was supposed to be.

@peachesandzebras Thank you so much! Awesome interview. I could listen to him break down song meanings and how they came to be all day. Some cool info in there we hadn’t learned yet.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Thanks @peachesandzebras, great interview.  It's only available with a BBC account so if nobody else does, I will attempt to capture it and share but it will be next week until I get the chance.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, jengd said:

Thanks @peachesandzebras, great interview.  It's only available with a BBC account so if nobody else does, I will attempt to capture it and share but it will be next week until I get the chance.

It worked for me without one

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Interesting, maybe because you are outside UK?  Good.

Ok, I have it now (hubby did it for me while I was out), but don't know how to upload it?  Looked in downloads but it's not obvious to me, sorry if I'm being dense!

• Like 1

I know there’s a thread somewhere for GD references but the UK version of the Traitors just featured a ‘traitor’ arrangement of BOBD (ie a spooky eerie version) and it was very cool 😂 

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Can anyone record this interview on Kerrang Radio Friday?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2iCf6BuVvp/?igsh=cnQzN25iOXFkZXBx

Rats, haven’t heard them mention it, only heard Radio X and both are tomorrow morning.  Both should be available later though. Wish they would give times, some of these programmes are 4 hours long!

1 hour ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Can anyone record this interview on Kerrang Radio Friday?

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2iCf6BuVvp/?igsh=cnQzN25iOXFkZXBx

Looks like it’ll be available after: https://planetradio.co.uk/kerrang/shows/breakfast-with-sophie-k/ though if that’s not working outside the UK I can attempt a capture of it at some point!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, jengd said:

Love this one! Thanks for sharing, had missed it.  

So many interviews! Easy to lose track.

• Like 2

Don't think this is legit but who knows. Maybe Billie tattooed himself then got on a flight :lol:

9 hours ago, Rumpelstiltskin2000 said:

Don't think this is legit but who knows. Maybe Billie tattooed himself then got on a flight :lol:

lol if its not them they need to become paid lookalikes! 

• Haha 3

I didn't see this posted anywhere but it was confirmed Panic Song was played live at some small shows, pretty sure it was thought to have never been playing live or at least it hasn't been documented.

1 hour ago, Flynn said:

I didn't see this posted anywhere but it was confirmed Panic Song was played live at some small shows, pretty sure it was thought to have never been playing live or at least it hasn't been documented.

I learned from r/greenday, who's up to ask Mike if he has any memory of which shows they were?