Random Green Day News

Hermione

5 hours ago, solongfromthestars said:

GDA is back! I've done a roundup of all the news from this era so far to make up for the stuff we missed due to technical issues.

https://www.greendayauthority.com/news/6114/

Fantastic job! Glad @Fuzz got the news section up and running right before the release of Saviors! 

• Like 4

Love the passion for Warning on that list, but wow those are some bad takes.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Grohl said:

*Sees UNO dead last*

I no longer have any interest in what Spin has to say :lol: Seriously, this list is dubious. AND they used the wrong photo for Dos. :dry:

Let’s ask Billie Joe what he thinks about Spin:

…oh.

• Haha 1

On 1/16/2024 at 3:17 PM, solongfromthestars said:

GDA is back! I've done a roundup of all the news from this era so far to make up for the stuff we missed due to technical issues.

https://www.greendayauthority.com/news/6114/

Is there any chance that we will see a return to news stories as they come in? I know it’s hard and we’re all busy but it would be great to see GDA come back to life as the band is showing the most signs of life in years!

Either the way the recaps are more than enough regardless so thank you!

• Like 1

Worst album ranking I’ve seen in awhile…thank GOD Billie kept Still Breathing 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, giozzam said:

Well, that was certainly a ranking.

Uno dead last c’mon wow! Well that’s silly. First ranking ever where foamf is not last.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jengd said:

I thought USA was supposed to be quality journalism but they used pungent when I assume they meant poignant! Typically pungent rocker indeed! 😂😂

USA Today is the news written for ten year olds 

• Thanks 1

Well that doesn’t help with future literacy! Sorry, will deflate soapbox 😂

Why does the new GD saviors tour post have the wrong toronto date? It says July 31, the tickets say August 1st

What I’ve Learned: Billie Joe Armstrong

Billie Joe Armstrong, fifty-one, is the lead singer and guitarist of the pioneering punk-pop band Green Day. This year marks the thirtieth anniversary of the group's breakthrough record, Dookie, and twenty years since the release of the multiplatinum album American Idiot, which was adapted into a Broadway musical. On January 19, Armstrong and his Green Day bandmates—drummer Tré Cool and bassist Mike Dirnt—are releasing Saviors, the group’s fourteenth studio album. The band starts a major tour this spring and is promising to play Dookie and American Idiot in full at every show, as well as songs from the new record.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/music/news/what-i-ve-learned-billie-joe-armstrong/ar-AA1nb9a7?ocid=socialshare&pc=DCTS&cvid=9658d5adf93f4fc8b89572af7ba2ae76&ei=27

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jean said:

The kiss 😄

My mom called me yesterday to tell me about Billie on TMZ :lol: 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, The Grohl said:

My mom called me yesterday to tell me about Billie on TMZ :lol: 

Well trained :lol:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Jean said:

The kiss 😄

I would not be able to be a celebrity. They were all very friendly with this dude and instead of just thanking them and leaving them alone, he kept going and going until they left lol. My patience could never.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

I would not be able to be a celebrity. They were all very friendly with this dude and instead of just thanking them and leaving them alone, he kept going and going until they left lol. My patience could never.

I couldn't be either 

• Like 1