Random Green Day News

Hermione

19 hours ago, jengd said:

Not really sure where to put this.  Someone asked where it’s from and there was a reply “Amazon music”, it’s clearly new, and looks awesome

https://www.instagram.com/stories/gdpunxrock/3261496829597237873?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I thought this video clip was here before and after the Amazon Live stream. I was searching for it around the time when the live video was uploaded and came across it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Am I the only one getting tired of these fake billie, mike, tre, accounts on their Facebook page? Be nice if Zuckerberg and co would actually put a stop to it permanently asking people to pm them come on Facebook police do your job already!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mao said:

I thought this video clip was here before and after the Amazon Live stream. I was searching for it around the time when the live video was uploaded and came across it.

is anyone able to download it, please?

28 minutes ago, ekim said:

yes, I've seen the youtube rip. I asked if anyone could download it straight from Amazon because the source would not have that "god's favorite band' and green day logo over it

Has anything been confirmed about the background music? 

First seemed cool the other two sounded like generic amazon stock music guess we'll have to wait and see 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ekim said:

Has anything been confirmed about the background music? 

First seemed cool the other two sounded like generic amazon stock music guess we'll have to wait and see 

The background music sounds generic to me

• Like 1

5 hours ago, dirnt286 said:

The background music sounds generic to me

Yes, I think you are right.  When the third bit started I got over excited! 

On 12/18/2023 at 9:26 AM, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Brain Stew is becoming a meme on tiktok lol

It just knocked Welcome to Paradise out to become the 10th most played GD song on Spotify.  It's had really high numbers lately.  Wonder if this is why.

• Like 2

Wish Dax mentioned Blink when he was talking about rivals just to see what Billie would have said about them lol

On 1/5/2024 at 12:28 AM, billy1986 said:

Wish Dax mentioned Blink when he was talking about rivals just to see what Billie would have said about them lol

I think Billie would have played it cool. They got back together cause of Mark and his situation so to shit on them at this point would be in poor taste. 

I also think his choice in The Offspring is much better suited and is a great nod to another great band.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Lenny said:

I think Billie would have played it cool. They got back together cause of Mark and his situation so to shit on them at this point would be in poor taste. 

I also think his choice in The Offspring is much better suited and is a great nod to another great band.

Agreed. Green Day and The Offspring broke mainstream around the same time in the 90s. Both with successful albums also so they feel like the more fitting rivals. Blink didn't enter the picture until later and it feels like their rivalry is made by fans. Blink loves Green Day and Mark will happily talk about how green day influenced them to start blink.

• Like 2