Random Green Day News

Hermione

I just read it on the discord. I can’t host photos here but there are scans if anyone else can copy and share them. Good interview. They did confirm that Billie and Tre both had Covid in London.

• Like 1

I have a love/hate relationship with translated interviews because I very much appreciate the access but also read them and am like, “This definitely isn’t how they said this” lol. 

But there’s some good info in the Visions interview!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, stories and songs said:

I have a love/hate relationship with translated interviews because I very much appreciate the access but also read them and am like, “This definitely isn’t how they said this” lol. 

I expected the same thing but I thought this translation sounded pretty natural. It’s a good one

• Like 2

On 12/15/2023 at 6:00 AM, stories and songs said:

I missed you!

8 minutes ago, jengd said:

@LaughingClock feels like you’ve been gone for a while too, good to have you and @stories and songs back.  Guess folk are returning with an imminent new album.

Jen! Indeed. I felt this was gonna be a call back album so I felt coming to see what everyone thinks would be fun. Birds of a feather.

Hooe you’re well!

💖

• Like 3

3 hours ago, LaughingClock said:

Jen! Indeed. I felt this was gonna be a call back album so I felt coming to see what everyone thinks would be fun. Birds of a feather.

Hooe you’re well!

💖

Welcome back my guy!

• Love 1

I don't think Butch mentions Green Day in this, but it's good listen nonetheless.    I remember being into Marvelous 3 way before I ever heard of Butch Walker:  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Brain Stew is becoming a meme on tiktok lol

That explains why its numbers are up recently.

4 hours ago, Little Boy Named Booze said:

Brain Stew is becoming a meme on tiktok lol

Seems like one of the only ways for music to reach the masses these days is to go viral on TikTok, so hopefully this will be helpful in the lead up to Saviors!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, jengd said:

Not really sure where to put this.  Someone asked where it’s from and there was a reply “Amazon music”, it’s clearly new, and looks awesome

https://www.instagram.com/stories/gdpunxrock/3261496829597237873?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Is that a new song heard in the background or just amazon stock music?

3 minutes ago, ekim said:

Absolutely agree viva rock n roll 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, jengd said:

Not really sure where to put this.  Someone asked where it’s from and there was a reply “Amazon music”, it’s clearly new, and looks awesome

https://www.instagram.com/stories/gdpunxrock/3261496829597237873?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Ooh that’s really cool. It’s so heavily produced I wonder if that’s part of some longer thing or just some promo for Amazon?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ekim said:

Absolutely agree viva rock n roll 

Is it all new music?  It sounds like three different pieces to me (need to concentrate on listening to it rather than to our guys) and the last one in particular sounds amazing to me!  Getting more exciting by the day! I love that we are getting something about/from the band every couple of days.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Can someone grab the other two segments? Only one has made it out of the app so far

Dang there's three segments?

3 hours ago, jengd said:

Is it all new music?  It sounds like three different pieces to me (need to concentrate on listening to it rather than to our guys) and the last one in particular sounds amazing to me!  Getting more exciting by the day! I love that we are getting something about/from the band every couple of days.

I'm hearing some electronic fusion in this clip tre's drums sound massive 

• Like 2