Random Green Day News

Hermione

So has AI gone diamond in the US too? I thought it was just Canada 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, billy1986 said:

Ughhhhhh team Billie all the way any of those nu-metal bands even around anymore?

A lot of them are: korn, Slipknot, limp Bizkit, Mudvayne, Nonpoint etc. and there are new bands like WARGASM that are heavily influenced by the genre.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ekim said:

You gotta watch the  segment just to hear billie joe armstrong's thoughts on nu metal hint he doesn't like it lol 

I like Korn and Linkin Park, but Billie’s comments are hilarious.

• Like 1

On 11/21/2023 at 12:32 AM, ekim said:

You gotta watch the  segment just to hear billie joe armstrong's thoughts on nu metal hint he doesn't like it lol 

I think he liked Linkin Park a little bit (maybe the „newer“ stuff). He praised Chesters voice and dedicated bobd for him at a show. 
Korn love Green Day but I dont know if Billie likes it. I remember and Insta story where he filmed the music channel to „freak on a leash“ 😂 Korn is a little bit special for nu metal. Jacoby Shaddix is a friend of Billie.

I also like Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Slipknot and the older Korn, but there are many bands in nu metal that really sucked back then.

• Like 2

Goodness me, that one was nearly 10 minutes long!  Did all the interviewers only get 10 minutes with them and some of them didn't come up with anything interesting so we are only getting a couple of minutes here and there?

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Jean said:

402660939_18403249066050278_449416728514

There's a thread for this one here

On 11/20/2023 at 3:50 PM, DookieLukie said:

Diamond in Canada is not 10 million sold.

It’s 1 million but to scale is the same impact as 10 million in the US market.

• Like 2

TRE' COOL BIRTHDAY VIDEO 🎂🥳🥂🎉🎁🎈
- Send as ( https://www.facebook.com/greenday.it ) a short video in which you wish your best wishes simply saying "Happy birthday Trè". If you prefer, a photo or drawing is fine too.
- The video must be recorded VERTICALLY and last a maximum of 5 seconds.
- Deadline, December 6th.
HAVE FUN!!! 

https://www.facebook.com/greenday.it/posts/pfbid0hbW4MGBv3zenBzGmZy2YSLZSYRvj8sTtM7X1ZVRzci2tdeXvtAcAYEEXK9TZbeGvl 

• Like 1