Still Breathing Official Music Video

Grinch

It's currently at very nearly 1.2m which is really great, especially as YouTube was down for a while last night in Uk at least.  Don't know how long for.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Song just gets better and better as does the video with every view and listen. The song really does make the album in a lot of ways, gives it something personal and touching. Hard to find a song that gives you more strength and determination actually!

Since monday, when walking down the street, I've got that feeling like "I want to act like BJ in the SB video":lol:

3 hours ago, amberwhite said:

Had to watch this several times last night to keep myself from freaking out. :(

Yes, it helps you a lot (at least it works with me).

I didn't realize how insane the drumming on this track is until I saw Tre in this video.   Look him go at the 2:22 mark, holy crap!  

Also, I feel like they made a conscious effort for this video to not have a "punk rock" visual thing going on.   The people are from other walks of life and at first, it's jarring.  We're used to seeing young teens in music videos but Green Day really are trying to get away from that narrow way of thinking and good for them.

This is absolutely the best single they've done in years.   Freaking sweet!   I can't stop listening to it!     

In combination with Billie, Mike's expressions/emotions makes the video for me. Especially the part right before Billie sings "whoa oh oh" in the video.

12 hours ago, Lone said:

In combination with Billie, Mike's expressions/emotions makes the video for me. Especially the part right before Billie sings "whoa oh oh" in the video.

That's my favourite part, too. It says so much about their special relationship. It's like they are somehow connected even if they are apart. It looks like Mike and Tré can hear Billie and know that he will come back to join them when he's ready. God I love this video.

12 hours ago, Lone said:

I also love that part but keep expecting the  "whoa oh oh" (as you put it!) to be louder, coz of how Billie sings that part live and because of how intense/passionate he looks during that part of the video.

Still Breathing has it's own Wikipedia page now.

I'm so excited about being able to read inaccurate information about it now, like it was written by The Struts and Snoop Dogg, and is such a big hit it surrpassed number one, making it the first song to ever chart in negative numbers!    

2 hours ago, Too Dumb to Die(s) said:

I'm so excited about being able to read inaccurate information about it now, like it was written by The Struts and Snoop Dogg, and is such a big hit it surrpassed number one, making it the first song to ever chart in negative numbers!    

That's what Wikipedia is good for :P

Totally would use it as a source for a paper if the topic fit any of my classes. 

2 hours ago, Too Dumb to Die(s) said:

I actually put the Chart Positions on the wikipedia page so I know it's correct.

6 minutes ago, MysticManiac said:

I actually put the Chart Positions on the wikipedia page so I know it's correct.

Thank you. I saw it this morning and there was your username on the last edit:lol:

43 minutes ago, MysticManiac said:

Can you make all their songs Number One?  

Also, increase their record sells up to about 700 Million.  

Let's make Green Day the biggest band on the planet!   

7 minutes ago, Too Dumb to Die(s) said:

Can you make all their songs Number One?

Don't worry, I'm sure SB will do it on its own:lol:.

2 minutes ago, End Of The World said:

Don't worry, I'm sure SB will do it on its own:lol:.

That and the election result

4 minutes ago, MaraGreenDay said:

Behind the scenes of Still Breathing :happy:

This is adorable! It's amazing that they can all look so sad in the music video with Tré goofing around like this all the time :D

That was cool! Nice that it was a bit longer/showed more of what was going on than the Bang Bang one (although I miss the much longer making ofs they used to do :P). Tre is an excellent dancer :D 

The cardboard or I don't know what under Billie so he doesn't ruin his jacket :lol:

Ballerina Tre is the cutest thing ever!

I don't know if it's true but the part when Trè and Mike play is way darker in the music video than in this one. And I like it so much:lol:

This video is way better than the one for Bang Bang. It's only been up since last Monday but at this rate it will have more views than the one for Bang Bang by the weekend

Archived