European tour 2025

jengd

Just on IG and email, 8 European dates, lost track of which is new one but this covers Florence, Vienna, Hurricane Festival, Southside, Tons of Rock, Luxembourg, Amsterdam  and Athens.  Hoping for more, hence new thread.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/greenday/3483633224880115986?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=OGw2eXI3cncyMnV2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I sill think there are more dates to come. When was the last time Green Day came to Europe without a stop in the UK?

No stops in France would also be a bit weird, but less so perhaps.

• Surprised 1

Yeah I was hoping for single dates in Germany too, guess I will be going to Southside next year even though nobody is going with me :(

7 minutes ago, CristhyneS said:

I sill think there are more dates to come. When was the last time Green Day came to Europe without a stop in the UK?

Yeah sure, especially for the UK people. So hope you‘re right and we‘ll get a bunch of shows. I don‘t wanna drive 3.5 hours to Amsterdam and go to the Hurricane with a day ticket just for Green Day when most of the line up is bullshit 😂

12 minutes ago, CristhyneS said:

Theyre doing download

4 minutes ago, purplebenny said:

Theyre doing download

But just a Festival and no Solo Show? Idk. Same for France, Germany and Italy

The caption of their post said "...and some headline shows for ya in cities we didn't make it to last time around!", which I think is only true for Luxembourg, no? They did Amsterdam and Vienna this year.

3 minutes ago, CristhyneS said:

The caption of their post said "...and some headline shows for ya in cities we didn't make it to last time around!", which I think is only true for Luxembourg, no? They did Amsterdam and Vienna this year.

They didn't do Amsterdam.

They did another city in Holland, same as Italy

• Thanks 1

I would expect download would be a Uk exclusive 

maybe they might add a Belfast date at a push 

They played Arnhem in the Netherlands yes. But I think they said it for a few cities like Luxemburg and Oslo

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, jengd said:

The email says there more dates to come.

You're right! I was too excited to read the full thing 😂

• Love 1

GaZxnagWQAADXYG?format=jpg&name=medium

Yeah, looks like thats it

"More dates to come" in the email most likely refers to yet-to-be-announced festival shows (france? Uk)

Of course i am happy they play shows in europe again, but come on, yet again they wont do a proper tour with only solo shows and maybe a few festivals 😕

I may catch the luxembourg show

8 minutes ago, CristhyneS said:

You're right! I was too excited to read the full thing 😂

Me too! 

To wait and see if they come back to the UK? Or just bite the bullet and go to Amsterdam...? 

• Like 2

Absolutely planning on seeing them in Vienna. As a relatively new fan, can you tell me how fast these arena shows sell out ? Do I have to panic this Friday morning?

Edit: and how does this mailing list presale work?

Edit: Okay, just checked in for the mailing list.  Sorry for these stupid questions. A bit nervous right now…😅

Edited by Mollyluna
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Mollyluna said:

Absolutely planning on seeing them in Vienna. As a relatively new fan, can you tell me how fast these arena shows sell out ? Do I have to panic this Friday morning?

Edit: Okay, just checked in for the mailing list.  Sorry for these stupid questions. A bit nervous right now…😅

Welcome to being a fan 😂 very stressful at times!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Mollyluna said:

For the pre-sale you just need to sign up for their mailing list on their website. For the pre-sale it should be alright without panicking. I mean, definitely be on the website at the time tickets go on sale, but it shouldn't be too hard to get a ticket. 

For the general sale, pit tickets tend to sell out quite quickly, but seats can last a bit longer (weeks to months). It could be a bit different with this tour though, as there are very few solo shows, probably lots of fans from all over Europe will be trying to get tickets for those, so it could sell out a bit faster. 

31 minutes ago, Undómiel said:

To wait and see if they come back to the UK? Or just bite the bullet and go to Amsterdam...? 

I am sure they will announce UK dates. I am almost sure they will even have at least one solo date in the UK. That said, why not both? :lol:

• Like 1

On my part, I am thinking Amsterdam and Lux. Still really hoping they announced the rest of the dates before Wednesday though. 

I have always wanted to see them in the UK and have many online Green Day friends I would like to finally meet and got to a show with, and për my estimates I might finally be able to travel there by next summer. So I'd switch those dates for UK.