2024/09/23 - T-Mobile Park, Seattle, Washington

Lindsay

Planning on attending this show. The two Canadian dates are when I'm in Europe for T Swift so this is the next best option. :P Likely going to fly into Seattle on the Saturday to do some sight seeing before the show on Monday, then fly home Tuesday.

Likely going to be buying seats for this show (first time I've bought seats for GD ever :(), however GA pricing for shows has gotten stupid expensive and I'm not expecting it to be any better for this show. I also can't justify paying GA prices for a lineup I don't particularly care about. Also I don't know if my 30 year old body can handle GA for this long of a show anymore. :lol: Hoping to at least get some lower seating (or even floor seats) but that will depend on price as well.

This will be the only show I'm attending as I'm REALLY holding out hope they are going to announce some smaller shows between January and May.

• 3 months later...

Where is everyone staying for this show?? I was looking at hotels last night and everything was a lot pricer than the last time I was in Seattle! The best I could find was around $250/night CAD but that still seems like a lot.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/24/2024 at 2:25 PM, dirnt286 said:

I'm staying at my house :D 

Yeah hotels are pricey for sure.

if you want a music experience, check out some of the rooms at Hotel Max https://www.hotelmaxseattle.com

Sorry, just saw this! We ended up booking at the Belltown Inn for $195/night. Seems like a good, central location for us to do all of our touristy stuff and relatively easy to get to the venue too!

On 7/2/2024 at 7:34 PM, Lindsay said:

Sorry, just saw this! We ended up booking at the Belltown Inn for $195/night. Seems like a good, central location for us to do all of our touristy stuff and relatively easy to get to the venue too!

Belltown is a solid neighborhood! Make sure to check out Singles Going Steady Records, Shorty's Pinball Bar, Bathtub Gin (hidden!), and Old Stove Brewing if you like good food and view.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This show & trip has snuck up on me! Three more weeks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a few more days!!! I've decided to go to this show. Anyone else going?😎

On 9/16/2024 at 9:23 PM, Lindsay said:

One more week!! The excitement is starting to kick in!

Same!!! Just a few more days. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, dirnt286 said:

Stoked!

Do we have a sense of Set times from the other shows?

I only really know Green Day go on around 8.30 local time

Hope everyone going to this has a great time 🎶 

On 7/5/2024 at 3:54 PM, dirnt286 said:

Belltown is a solid neighborhood! Make sure to check out Singles Going Steady Records, Shorty's Pinball Bar, Bathtub Gin (hidden!), and Old Stove Brewing if you like good food and view.

Made it to Seattle!! At Old Stove currently - great recommendation, thank you!!

Getting so pumped for this show. If anyone wants to meet up my boyfriend and I have Sunday morning/afternoon open!

If anyone is willing to try and grab a spare patch for this show I’d take it 🙏 and would also pay for shipping to the UK of course! 

Also, my friend has asked if I’d put the word out for a queue buddy - she’s aiming to be there for about 9.30/10am, she’s on her own having flown all the way from England and is feeling a bit anxious about it! Her name is Squiggs, I told her the fandom are great and will look after her! 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, DeJennsitized said:

If anyone is willing to try and grab a spare patch for this show I’d take it 🙏 and would also pay for shipping to the UK of course! 

Also, my friend has asked if I’d put the word out for a queue buddy - she’s aiming to be there for about 9.30/10am, she’s on her own having flown all the way from England and is feeling a bit anxious about it! Her name is Squiggs, I told her the fandom are great and will look after her! 

Hey! I can be her queue buddy I've been trying to find someone to wait in line with no luck yet

Anyone want to line up early?

• Love 1

Won't be lining up early since we have seats (first time ever for a GD show, so weird for me lol) - we're aiming to get to the venue around 6pm.

So excited!!!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DeJennsitized said:

Just in case anyone was planning on getting me one - my friend managed to get one for me 😍 so I’m good! Hope you all have a great time!!

Tonight's patch 

f65b830c56cd9364a9bd70e113b1a2fe47a71df0

Have a great time anyone who's there for the show 🎶 

• Like 3

Back home now and have finally had time to process everything. Wow, what a show. Getting to finally hear American idiot in full was just surreal (Homecoming and Whatsername specifically!). Definitely was bawling like a baby towards the end. :P They sounded great and the energy during the show was just so good.

Really wish I could have done more than one show this tour, I really loved this setlist and already want to go back and hear it again. Being in seats was SO WEIRD for me, I hope I can do the pit or at least floor seats next time.

Oh, and having no King for a Day shenanigans was very well welcomed by myself. :lol: 

• Love 4

13 hours ago, Lindsay said:

Back home now and have finally had time to process everything. Wow, what a show. Getting to finally hear American idiot in full was just surreal (Homecoming and Whatsername specifically!). Definitely was bawling like a baby towards the end. :P They sounded great and the energy during the show was just so good.

Really wish I could have done more than one show this tour, I really loved this setlist and already want to go back and hear it again. Being in seats was SO WEIRD for me, I hope I can do the pit or at least floor seats next time.

Oh, and having no King for a Day shenanigans was very well welcomed by myself. :lol: 

I am so glad you got to experience this and had a great time! I also love the setlists this tour and know there is not much else they can fit in when they have to play two full albums plus Saviors songs. I do kinda miss King for a Day though. I know it slows things down, and I would still choose the current setlist without it, but damn I really miss the thongs and mooning. 🤣

• Love 1