2024/09/14 - SoFi Stadium, Los Angeles, California

Lindsay

• 10 months later...
On 11/10/2023 at 10:38 AM, Chance_Bro said:

Anyone manage to get a non-VIP pit ticket? I just can't justify $600+ for one ticket

First of all where are all the god damn mother fucking people.  If you can afford it, SOfi has the best suite and VIP amenities I’ve ever been to. You can walk on the field (literal sidelines during football and talk to the players) on the ones at the 50. V11 and V112 sections. All you can drink and eat brings your cost way down.

I decided literally to go today when I saw a review from a 70 year old from Dallas and the Dallas set list made my penis erect so I did what I had to do and got my tix and passes. If anyone that has ever wanted to say hi to me over the years, hmu. I’m honestly surprised at the lack of talk here.

Corgan has a nice little line up and I’m digging the Linda Lindas and I have never liked Rancid. Don’t like thrash shit but I’m gonna go in with an open mind because so many dig them but if they don’t pull me in by song 2, I’ll be buying drinks and urinating and socializing during the rest.

ok. Have fun. Be safe. I’ll be in one of the A sections. No pit for me. Sprained ankle. :(

Amazing show as always. If anyone happened to grab an extra show poster and is looking to sell please let me know!! Was hoping to grab one after the show but looked like they sold out

Edited by Chance_Bro

Mikey Way was at the show last night also

8003d84562688d57a095750839d06101d897aec7

a6e7b5690909034f031b94ed3b45806fdd7eda83

Alt Nation managed to get a still of Serena Williams too

Review from Variety

https://variety.com/2024/music/concert-reviews/green-day-saviors-tour-sofi-stadium-concert-review-1236144347/

One from the LA Times

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2024-09-15/green-day-saviors-tour-dookie-american-idiot-sofi-stadium

I haven't read them yet

• Like 4

I know back at the Palladium club show in 2016/17 Serena Williams was heavily criticised and some fans were very upset because her security threw fans off the barrier so she could stand there. I'm sure it's in the thread for that show. Happy to see that didn't happen again for the other fans at this show