2024/09/11 - Globe Life Field, Arlington, Texas

Lindsay

• 9 months later...

If anyone is interested in a (1) pit ticket, I can't go any longer and will be selling mine. I've been a member of this community for a long time and can have people vouch that I'm not a scammer and I'm just a woman who's super bummed she had an important work thing come up and can no longer go to Texas to see her favorite band! 

• 2 weeks later...

Second time seeing them since Minute Maid Park back in 2021, can't wait!!

1 hour ago, Cooper Castille said:

Second time seeing them since Minute Maid Park back in 2021, can't wait!!

Have a great time 🎶 

So... I took the most irresponsible decision of my adult life so far and now I am here lol. Already on the barricade and waiting. Mike's side close to the screen but we didn't queue because we were at the 7 11 thing 😁🫣

• Like 3
  • Surprised 1

49 minutes ago, CristhyneS said:

So... I took the most irresponsible decision of my adult life so far and now I am here lol. Already on the barricade and waiting. Mike's side close to the screen but we didn't queue because we were at the 7 11 thing 😁🫣

Have a great time 🎶 

Tonight's patch 

bfe6e5fff1f6db7f5c5ba7b701634378239335999e8b2143c85a439b0d233a8ce4e7ea088a17ac8e

• Like 2

Just finished. Fuck I love this band. 

First verse and first chorus of Suzie Chapstick accustic before Good Riddance. I think that might be a first? Or perhaps they did it in one of the las couple of shows and I had just missed that. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, CristhyneS said:

Just finished. Fuck I love this band. 

First verse and first chorus of Suzie Chapstick accustic before Good Riddance. I think that might be a first? Or perhaps they did it in one of the las couple of shows and I had just missed that. 

I hope we can find a recording of it. I haven't heard anyone saying it's been done at a previous show

Found it

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C_zaX9NODKF/?igsh=MWp0aXF3eHYxdm0yeg==

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cooper Castille said:

I went to the 7-Eleven thing but didn't get a photo or signature from them, I saw them walk out up close tho!!!

We must have crossed each other multiple times there! 

I got Trè's signature in the fake VIP badge they gave us when entering that area of the parking lot. And I got some pictures of my nostrils with Mike in the background lol

Oh and someone from the crew I didn't see at any point of the show gave me a guitar pick during Good Riddance. Like very e specifically to me, and put it in my hand quite purposefuly, like shook my hand to give it to me. I think it was because I was singing along at the top of my lungs at that moment, but I felt quite special anyways . 

Suzie Chapstick?! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. :wub:

10 hours ago, CristhyneS said:

Awesome! So glad you made it to another show!

• Like 1

That energy last nite was INSANE!!! My third Saviors show but it was my favorite one. And when Billie did Suzie Chapstick OMG what a surprise he sounded so good. I love that song☺️

• Like 3