Top 10 Green Day Photos of 2016 - GDC Top 20 Voting

BeachBum

Vote for the best Green Day Photos of 2016  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Travel through this past year with these community-picked photos and vote for your favorites!

From now until Dec 26 11:59 EST is your opportunity to vote for the Green Day photos you think were the best of 2016.  

• Click the thumbnails to view larger versions of the images
  • You can vote for more than one photo.
  • The top 20 photos will advance to the top ten voting on GDA
  • tie breakers will be determined by mods after voting closes 

Dec 13-19 - Nominations
Dec 20-26 - GDC Voting for top 20photos
Dec 27-20 - GDA voting for the top 10 list

Happy Voting

• BeachBum pinned this topic

Aww, seeing all those photos makes me happy. I have a feeling I know which one will be the winner :cool::D

This is great just to see all the photos. Hard to pick a favourite but I do enjoy this one and I only just noticed the framing of Jason :lol: 

Rk4ATHx.jpg  

I'm disappointed nobody nominated the ugly selfies from January..... just kidding!!! :lol:

It was incredibly difficult to pick my favourites as there's so many good pictures. I went for a combination of funny pictures or pictures of all three of them. It will be even tougher to pick pictures in the next round. 

2 hours ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

I can't choose just one. I like a lot of them.

In the comment from BeachBum that is right after the poll, it says that one can vote for more than one (thank goodness!)

The Mike photos aren't getting enough love :(  There are so many awesome photos in there though, looking at them really puts a smile on my face, especially some of the group photos.

On 21 December 2016 at 11:08 PM, Jenn. said:

Aww, seeing all those photos makes me happy. I have a feeling I know which one will be the winner :cool::D

You also voted for the bunny 😏👍

Amazing pics! I love the one of them with the radio. All of them with the radio. Great live shots too.

• BeachBum locked this topic
  • Lone unpinned this topic

Archived